Before We Get Started…
Let me remind you that these resources are not designed to be consumed all at once. In fact, I’d prefer if you don’t. Feel free to browse around, but don’t try to take on all of these things all at once. There will be a time and place for when each topic becomes more relevant to you. When that time comes, head back over to this page and grab the next tidbit of information.
I highly recommend Dreamhost for many reasons. For starters, their customer service is absolutely astounding. They are very friendly, supportive, and quick to respond. Another reason is their highly competitive price. In fact, if you use my link to sign up, you can receive $50 off Dreamhost annual plans.
Your Blogging University offers a ton of great courses by Crystal Paine. She is a veteran blogger (12+ years!) and offers great go-at-your-own-pace online courses that have workbooks to keep notes in to track your ideas and thoughts.
- Blog Startup 101
- I highly recommend this be the first course you take. It lays down the general guidelines to getting started and helps weed out all of the misconceptions of blogging.
- Wordpress 101
- Branding Basics 101
- Content Creation 101
- Email List Setup 101
- Build Your List 101
There is another course that is only available a few times a year, called Elite Blog Academy (EBA). Ruth Soukup and her team give you personal time and energy to help you become successful right off the bat.
- 4 Best Affiliate Programs for Beginners *** This one is GREAT for start-up blogs! ***
- Reverse Revenue Calculator (from Kopywriting Kourse) – Figure out what you want to make each year, divide by 12, figure out what your goals are. Great starting point for any business.
- Make Money Blogging (from Crystal Paine)
- Top 10 Affiliate Programs for Mom Bloggers
- 32 Affiliate Programs for Mom Bloggers and Some Keywords to Go With It
- 11 Affiliate Programs for Mom Bloggers (from Mom Resource)
- 10 Ways Mom Bloggers can Earn More Affiliate Income
Alternate Methods to Earning Stay-Home-Mom Money
Subscribe to These Sites
- Mom Resource
- Welcome to the Family Table
- Money Saving Mom (by Crystal Paine)
- Living Well Spending Less (by Ruth Soukup)
- Kopywriting Kourse
People to Follow
PS. I am always adding new links and sites as I find them. Be sure to check back often!